The intern will learn the mechanisms of international launch of a film, from its presentation to a festival to its distribution with or without a sales agent, its exposure in the trades, its promotion within the industry. She/he will also gain experience working closely with the founders of Festival Scope and the whole team composed of international young dynamic professionals, all passionate about cinema and Internet.
- Updating the database of Festival Scope and Festival Scope Pro
- Researching films from the main press outlets
- Copywriting (newsletter, press releases…)
- Preparing social media posts
Additional tasks are undertaken depending on the intern’s interests.
- Fluent in English and must feel comfortable writing in English under tight deadlines
- Fluent in French would be a plus
- Aware of the current festival circuit and informed of recent arthouse releases
- Previous experience managing social media accounts
- Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML may be a plus!
- The salary is the minimum wage for internships in France (26,25 euros per day)
- Must be eligible for an Internship Agreement (convention de stage) with their University
- The internship is for 6 months
If you are interested in the position, you can apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com